Double M WarHorse Transport Texas - 10 Days

Columbus, Ohio 2 comments

I hired Double M WarHorse Transport, owned & operated by Mark and Beverly McGowan, of Terrell, Texas, to transport a Quarter Horse mare from Texas to Ohio.

- Communication after the deposit was made - ZERO

- Late pick up - ZERO communication

- No communication from the driver while the horse was in transport.

- I was not given a trip agenda. Next time I purchase a horse from out of state the number 1 thing I will need is a trip agenda.

- The mare was in the trailer for 10 days. A trip that should have taken 3 at most.

- No one would return my calls.

- I truly believed that my horse had been stolen.

- The condition of the mare was poor on arrival.

- She had 2 infections on top of each other on her back legs from standing in manure and urine. I have pictures.

- The driver was rude upon arrival.

- Double M WarHorse Transport advertises that they will take care of your horse as if it was one of their own. I hope they treat their horses better that what my experience was with them.

- The horse trailer and truck were old and not in good condition upon arrival at my farm.

I hired Double M WarHorse Transport with an expectation of timeliness, professionalism, and horsemanship. None of these were demonstrated.

Review about: Horse Transport.

Comments

All there equipment is brand new and never had a issue they transport all over and do private hauls.. But found that a Company of Colorado used their name and had old equipment that was not DOT maintained.. They filed a compliant and DOT pulled the other companies equipment as unsafe for travel..This company is still in business always stops at Checkpoints don't bypass them, equipment is working, they have more than 50 regular clients and always have all the correct permits and paperwork never issue unless there is bad weather or QT stops..

This was not Double M Warhorse Ranch this was someone who used their DOT number... they were out of Colorado who are currently out of service by DOT.. Horses are shipped all over the World never had a Issue.