I hired Double M WarHorse Transport, owned & operated by Mark and Beverly McGowan, of Terrell, Texas, to transport a Quarter Horse mare from Texas to Ohio.
- Communication after the deposit was made - ZERO
- Late pick up - ZERO communication
- No communication from the driver while the horse was in transport.
- I was not given a trip agenda. Next time I purchase a horse from out of state the number 1 thing I will need is a trip agenda.
- The mare was in the trailer for 10 days. A trip that should have taken 3 at most.
- No one would return my calls.
- I truly believed that my horse had been stolen.
- The condition of the mare was poor on arrival.
- She had 2 infections on top of each other on her back legs from standing in manure and urine. I have pictures.
- The driver was rude upon arrival.
- Double M WarHorse Transport advertises that they will take care of your horse as if it was one of their own. I hope they treat their horses better that what my experience was with them.
- The horse trailer and truck were old and not in good condition upon arrival at my farm.
I hired Double M WarHorse Transport with an expectation of timeliness, professionalism, and horsemanship. None of these were demonstrated.
Review about: Horse Transport.